Virtualbox 6.1.0 Build 135406 Free Download – Oracle’s VirtualBox virtual machine software is the best free virtualization software; it started in German innotek in 2007 and was acquired by Sun Microsystems after it was acquired by Sun VirtualBox. Finally, since there is so much upstream, Sun was acquired by Oracle, and since then the software has been released under the company name Oracle VM VirtualBox. With this software you can easily install another operating system within your operating system. In fact, this software plays the interface between the host operating system on which the program is installed and the guest operating system installed inside the application.
Main Features of Virtualbox 6.1.0 Build 135406
- VMM: more work on improving the emulation of certain MSR registers on certain host CPUs (e.g. bugs #12734, #12736, #12744, #12748, #12686, #12770)
- VMM: fixed single-stepping for real-mode guests (VT-x without unrestricted guest execution) and some I/O instructions (bug #12636)
- VMM: fixed a potential problem with COW pages if nested paging is not available
- GUI: Mac OS X: experimental native full screen support for Mountain Lion and Mavericks (bug #12292)
- GUI: Mac OS X: removed the mini-toolbar minimize button which doesn’t work under Mac OS X full screen mode anyway
- GUI: experimental HID LEDs synchronization for Windows and Mac OS X hosts: fixed keyboard re-synchronization if the feature is disabled (as done by default; bug #12758)
- GUI: fixed a potential crash when opening the preferences menu (bug #12862)
- OVF: fixed a crash of the VirtualBox Manager when re-starting guest export (bug #12586)
- 3D support: several fixes
- HGCM: fixed a problem with saved states which could cause several guest misbehavior after a VM was started from a saved state
- Storage: fixed a bug preventing to compact differential snapshots under certain conditions
- VBoxSVC: fixed a segmentation fault on Linux hosts if a very long path exists under /dev (bug #12760)
- API: fixed guest misbehavior under certain conditions if a storage medium was attached or removed at VM runtime
- Windows installer: make the –silent parameter work again (bug #12764)
- Mac OS X Networking: prevent local traffic (VM-to/from-host) from leaking to wire (bug #12750)
- Windows Additions: fixed the environment for guest processes (4.3.8 regression; bug #12782)
- Windows Additions/WDDM: fixed divide by zero exception with multiple guest screens under certain conditions
- Linux Additions: install correctly on Ubuntu guest systems with a /usr/lib64 directory (bug #12513)
- X11 Additions: fix for the VBoxClient process not exiting correctly (bug #12348) and consuming too much processor tim.
Virtual Box Program Tips:
- Only the Windows version will be installed and will be added if requested on Linux and Mac versions.
- There is a need for powerful hardware to install multiple operating systems as well as 64-bit versions.
- Installing each operating system requires some disk space allocation; it is best to place another storage drive in order to better maintain the storage space and not occupy the host operating system.
- Installing the plugin package is not a straightforward process, after installing the program and running the file.
- This app will be very useful for teaching and learning a variety of computer networks.
Required System for Oracle Virtualbox Sofware Latest
- Reasonably powerful x86 hardware . Any recent Intel or AMD processor should do
- Memory: Depending on what guest operating systems you want to run, you will need at least 512 MB of RAM (but probably more, and much better). Basically, you will need whatever your host operating system needs to run comfortably, plus the amount that the guest operating system needs. So, if you want to run Windows XP on Windows XP, you probably won’t have much experience with less than 1 GB of RAM. If you want to try out Windows Vista in a guest, it will refuse to install if it has less than 512 MB of RAM, so you’ll need it for the guest alone, plus the memory your operating system normally needs.
- Hard disk space: While VirtualBox itself is very lean (a typical installation will only require about 30 MB of hard disk space), virtual machines will require fairly large files on disk to represent their own hard disk storage. So, to install Windows XP, for example, you will need a file that will easily grow to several GB in size
- A supported host operating system . Presently, we support Windows (XP and later), many Linux distributions, Mac OS X, Solaris and OpenSolaris
Picture for Virtualbox Free Download
Free Download Software Full Version
- Display Driver Uninstaller DDU Download
- Tipard Video Converter Ultimate Full
- PDF XChange Editor Plus Free Download
- CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra Free Download
- Gimp Photo Editor Free Download
This software is free and has no time or structural constraints.