Download Phoenix OS Roc V6 Full PUBG Mobile Undetected Emulator – Phoenix OS is an operating system like Windows 7, Windows 10 but what distinguishes it is Phoenix OS is an Android-based Operating System that can be installed directly on a PC / Laptop. Phoenix OS ROC is a development or modification from Phoenix OS which has one interesting feature, namely the detection of Emulator when playing PUBG Mobile.
If you think about it, this is indeed cheating, because obviously this violates the rules of PUBG game makers who deliberately separate pure players from android smartphones with Players using Emulators or the like. The goal is clear, PUBG players who use Smartphones will find it difficult to deal with Players using Emulators, because Emulator users can move comfortably using the Keyboard and Mouse. I myself tried installing Phoenix OS ROC for me, but because I was asked to help a friend. Okay, maybe it’s enough to arrive here. Basically, let’s just discuss this about Phoenix OS ROC by Woltrex
Modified with v3.5.0 and v2.5.3.
- Updated Magisk v19.3 / Manager v7.3.2 modules
- Updated Gapps v17.4.55 (Complete)
- Updated Xposed framework (unofficial)
- Keyboard modified with GBoard. (Multilanguage support)
- Olive Office Premium replaces WPS Office. (No ads)
- Some Google services added (add-ons)
- Fixed VIP service errors.
- Some performance scripts used in the ROC SE version have been integrated into the system.
- The use of ram / cpu together with updated third-party applications has been adjusted to the optimum level for low-end PCs. (Avarage system RAM usage <600 MB)
Phoenix OS ROC – Full V6: Download Mirror Size: 924 MB
Emulator modulator activated.
NoEmu Undetech Patch (Beta-2): (you need to use the APT to apply the patch. Copy the lite.roc file to the / tools / update folder. After unpacking system.img, use the commands: 5> 1 > 2. Then repackage system.img and copy it from / out of the folder. (Cannot work for PC, only available for tablets).
Apex Launcher Settings (v2): (Extract the .zip into the Android / data folder. Then open Apex Settings. Backup and restore> Select Restore from SD)
NFS injector see. ROC: Magisk Module – Credit @ k1ks
GMS Doze: Magisk Module – Credit @gloeyisk
Kernel Auditor Intelx86 Mod
ViperFX v2.6 (Profile v1)
ViperFX v2.6 (Profile v2)
(Extract .zip file> Main storage> Viper4Android> Profile)
Other versions of kernel compatible with pubg: if you have hardware that does not run on the system, you can upgrade the kernel with APT.
Minimum System Requirements Phoenix OS Roc V6 Full
- SSE4.2 CPU compatible
- GPU compatible with OpenGL 2.0+
- 2 GB of RAM
- 8 GB of free hard disk space
Download Link of Phoenix OS Roc V6 Full PUBG Mobile Undetected Emulator
To access all disk partitions: you will see a mount.sh file in the “download” folder. You need to run that file as a root user with the FX file manager. All discs will be activated automatically. Disks are disabled after each restart.